Sunday, June 23, 2013
3:00pm - 9:00pm
A. F. Siebert Chapel
Carthage College - Kenosha, Wisconsin
- Three mini-sessions to educate, inspire, and build your music ministry.
- Read through the newest choral music for the entire church year.
- Receive a packet of music (valued at over $75) with a variety of styles.
- 1:00PM - 3:00 PM
- 3:00PM - 3:55 PM
- Session 1
- 4:00PM - 4:55 PM
- Session 2
- 5:00PM - 5:55 PM
- Session 3
- 6:00PM - 7:00 PM
- Dinner On-Site (included)
- 7:00PM - 9:00 PM
- Church Music Reading Session (all three clinicians)
$20 per person
Includes handouts, music packet and dinner.
- Pre-registration is encouraged. Onsite registrants are not guaranteed a packet.
- No videotaping or recording allowed.
- Directions to the workshop and other details will be sent with your confirmation. You can also get directions and lodging information on the accommodations page.
- J.W. Pepper will be on site for the workshop - order your selections that night!