Welcome to John Jacobson's Music Express!
The music magazine for teachers AND students.
John Jacobson, internationally recognized music educator and clinician, has pulled together leading elementary teachers and songwriters to create a new resource specifically for the elementary classroom. (Read John's bio.)
Says John, "MUSIC EXPRESS is the magazine designed to help you, the everyday hero, as you share music with young people in your classrooms. It will bring you fresh ideas from some of the best music educators in the country in a format that's easy to use and fun!"
So how can MUSIC EXPRESS help you in the elementary classroom? It will:
- engage students with their own full-color magazine
- supply you with 5 new songs in each issue to add to your curriculum
- provide you with great new activities and teaching strategies
- keep you current on issues facing music educators nationwide
Unique music education resource to help strengthen your curriculum and make your classroom more fun! Issued 6 times during the school year (August/September, October/November, December, January/ February, March/April, May/June). Now starting its sixth successful season!
PO Box 13819
Milwaukee, WI 53213
Over 3,000,000 student readers
Sold only by subscription to elementary music classes
A basic classroom set includes (for each issue):
30 full-color Student magazines, one Teacher's magazine, and one CD.
Each issue of MUSIC EXPRESS presents a wealth of new content and support. Published 6 times during the school year from August through June, every issue consists of:
- 30 full-color Student Magazines (for Grades K-6)
- a Teacher's Magazine containing keyboard accompaniments, choreography notes, instrumental parts, activities, full-length lesson plans correlated to the National Standards, and columns
- a CD with vocal and instrumental versions of each featured song, plus listening selections
A Basic Subscription is only $195!
(Click here for more information)