Rehearsal Materials: Make rehearsal recordings from a printed arrangement or purchased Hal Leonard recording
Please submit your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Include "Rehearsal Recording" in the subject line
- Your complete name, your organization's name, street mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address
- If you are making your recording from the printed music or duplicating a Hal Leonard recording.
- The title of the composition(s) or musical you wish to record, including composer name(s), arranger name(s), and product item number if available.
- The format of the recordings in (CDs, downloadable MP3s, etc.).
- The number of performers you will make rehearsal recordings for.
Please be advised that we can grant permission to record compositions owned by the following:
- Hal Leonard / Milwin Music
- Jenson Publications
- MJQ Music
- King's Singers / KS Music
We are not able to grant permission to record songs owned by an outside party. For permission to make an audio recording of a copyright-protected composition, please contact the Harry Fox Agency at the following address for a mechanical license:
Harry Fox Agency
711 Third Avenue, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10017