Format: Digital Book/Online Audio
A 40-week, one-lick-per-day workout program for developing, improving, and maintaining ukulele technique. This package provides practice material for every day of the week and includes an online audio access code for all the workouts in the book. Follow this program and you'll see increased speed, improved dexterity, better accuracy, heightened coordination and more in your playing. Musical styles include pop, rock, folk, old-time, blues, jazz, reggae and more! Techniques covered include: strumming, fingerstyle, legato and staccato, hammer-ons and pull-offs, slides, bening, damping, vibrato, tremolo and more.
Hal Leonard Digital Books are cloud-based publications, which are streaming
and require internet access. Upon purchase, you will be provided with an access
code and a link to Hal Leonard's MyLibrary site, where you can view your digital
book along with supplemental audio or video where applicable.
- Fast loading desktop and mobile experience
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- New books being added regularly... check back often at https://www.halleonard.com/digitalbook/!
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.