Format: Digital Book/Online Video
As rhythm guitarist for blues legend Muddy Waters, Steady Rollin' Bob Margolin has gained invaluable experience in the art of Chicago blues rhythm guitar. And now in this exclusive and comprehensive book/DVD package, Bob Margolin and blues author/historian Dave Rubin bring you the definitive instructional guitar method on the subject, featuring loads of rhythm guitar playing examples to learn and practice, covering a variety of styles, techniques, tips, historical anecdotes, and much more. To top it off, every playing example in the book is performed on the accompanying DVD by Bob Margolin himself! The book also features a unique code to access the same videos online for download or streaming!
Hal Leonard Digital Books are cloud-based publications, which are streaming
and require internet access. Upon purchase, you will be provided with an access
code and a link to Hal Leonard's MyLibrary site, where you can view your digital
book along with supplemental audio or video where applicable.
- Fast loading desktop and mobile experience
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- New books being added regularly... check back often at https://www.halleonard.com/digitalbook/!
- While the book can become complex to beginner guitarists, exploring the many facets of Chicago rhythm guitar is carefully outlined in the DVD (or access to videos online), making light of these complexities with easy, hands-on visuals from Margolin himself. That along with priceless photographs of Margolin with his mentor, Muddy, Eric Clapton, The Band, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Jimmy Rogers, and Pinetop Perkins makes this a lesson book worth its weight in blues scripture.––Brian M. Owens, journalist, songwriter, guitarist. Blues Music Magazine March 2016
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.