Publisher: Berklee Press
Format: Digital Book/Online Audio
Write for a horn section! In this book, you will learn how to add saxophones and brass to a rhythm section ensemble. You will learn the capabilities and characteristics of the most common instruments, and how to order them effectively. You will also learn the different roles that a horn section can serve in your ensemble. Online audio tracks demonstrate the key concepts, as exemplified in a complete score.
Online audio is accessed at halleonard.com/mylibrary
Hal Leonard Digital Books are cloud-based publications, which are streaming
and require internet access. Upon purchase, you will be provided with an access
code and a link to Hal Leonard's MyLibrary site, where you can view your digital
book along with supplemental audio or video where applicable.
- Fast loading desktop and mobile experience
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- New books being added regularly... check back often at https://www.halleonard.com/digitalbook/!
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.