Series: Live Sound Manufacturer: Line 6 Format: General Merchandise
StageSource™ loudspeaker systems combine multi-function design, powerful DSP and precision components to deliver the perfect blend of high-powered performance and true scalability. Designed to expand the capabilities of any StageSource™ L3t-based or third-party PA system, the StageSource L3m loudspeaker features a balanced XLR/TRS combo jack input, stereo auxiliary inputs and L6 LINK™ connection for fast integration. StageSource L3m also delivers the same Smart Speaker modes and multi-band feedback suppression as the StageSource L3t loudspeaker system, making it easy to always sound your best.
StageSource is designed to be the world's most versatile loudspeaker system for musicians. Using six powerful DSP-based Smart Speaker modes, StageSource L3m optimizes its output for a variety of performance scenarios including front-of-house PA, floor monitor, personal PA, keyboard backline, acoustic guitar backline, or with a Line 6 POD® multi-effects processor as a high-performance electric guitar speaker system. Onboard accelerometer and pole-mount sensors automatically detect the speaker's orientation and set the Smart Speaker mode accordingly, or the speaker mode can be set manually on the rear control panel. Smart Speaker modes include reference/PA mode, playback mode, floor monitor mode, keyboard mode, acoustic guitar mode, and electric guitar mode.
The 1,400-watt, 3-way, tri-amped speaker system and a dual-braced tour-grade plywood enclosure combine to deliver astounding power and reliability. The innovative multi-function design enables the L3m to be the perfect loudspeaker in a wide variety of applications including floor or stage-stacked, pole-mounted, horizontal as a floor monitor, Virtual Tilt-back for instrument backline, or flown with the integrated M10 suspension points for installation.
• 1400-watt, 3-way, tri-amped speaker system
• Dual direct radiator design with 1″ Exit HF compression driver
• 132dB max SPL
• Smart Speaker modes for main PA, personal PA, floor monitor, instrument backline and more
• Multi-function, modular architecture for true scalability
• Digital networking via L6 LINK™
• 12-band feedback suppression and output limiter
• Onboard accelerometer and pole-mount sensors for sound optimization in horizontal, vertical or pole-mount applications
• M10 suspension points
• Dual-braced tour-grade plywood construction
• Retractable handle
• Direct Thru and Mix outputs
$1,399.99 (US) Inventory #HL 00122993 UPC: 614252991582 Manufacturer Code: 990320325 Width: 17.5" Length: 17.5"
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.