Format: Digital Book/Online Audio
This comprehensive instructional book takes students through a step-by-step process of learning both the basics and the more advanced techniques of the style so that they can eventually become their own teachers. Based on Arthur Migliazza's uniquely systematic method of instruction, and over 19 years of experience teaching students of all skill levels, this book covers everything from left-hand bass patterns, right-hand licks and essential chords, to turnarounds, intros, endings, and even a chapter on how to play by ear.
Hal Leonard Digital Books are cloud-based publications, which are streaming
and require internet access. Upon purchase, you will be provided with an access
code and a link to Hal Leonard's MyLibrary site, where you can view your digital
book along with supplemental audio or video where applicable.
- Fast loading desktop and mobile experience
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- New books being added regularly... check back often at https://www.halleonard.com/digitalbook/!
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.