Publisher: Hal Leonard
Format: Digital Book
Piano Level: Method Supplements
Here's the most contemporary music dictionary on the market! Conveniently divided into three main sections: The Dictionary of Music Terms defines over 2,000 music terms concisely, including notation and theory terms, instruments and terms used in pop music, electronic music and the music business; The Dictionary of Musicians provides more than 400 capsule biographies of composers and other musicians; and Reference Charts give instant, at-a-glance summaries of the essentials of music, encompassing instrumental and vocal ranges, notation signs and symbols, and scales, modes and key signatures.
Hal Leonard Digital Books are cloud-based publications, which are streaming
and require internet access. Upon purchase, you will be provided with an access
code and a link to Hal Leonard's MyLibrary site, where you can view your digital
book along with supplemental audio or video where applicable.
- Fast loading desktop and mobile experience
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- New books being added regularly... check back often at https://www.halleonard.com/digitalbook/!
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.