This item is temporarily out of stock in the Hal Leonard warehouse, but may be available from your favorite local music store or online retailer.
Series: Korg Manufacturer: Korg Format: General Merchandise
The best-selling Korg TM series, which lets you use a tuner and metronome simultaneously, has been revamped. The TM-60 is the newest model and features a larger display that can show the tuner and metronome simultaneously. The battery life has also been dramatically improved. With the all-new TM-60, you'll be able to enjoy pitch training and rhythm training without having to switch functions or be concerned with battery life.
• Equipped with high-precision tuner function and metronome function. The two functions can be used simultaneously
• The display is approximately 1.3 times the size of the previous model (TM-50), allowing the tuner and metronome to be shown simultaneously
• Backlit LCD ensures excellent visibility even in dark locations
• LCD needle-type meter detects the pitch instantly, providing the excellent response that you expect from KORG
• A wide detection range of C1-C8 supports a broad range of instruments
• Calibration is adjustable to match various concert pitches
• Marks are provided to indicate pure major and minor third intervals
• Sound Out mode and Sound Back mode are great ways to train your ear
• Metronome features a wide tempo range from 30 to 252 beats/minute. Choose from three types of tempo settings and 15 rhythm variations
• Long-life design with approximately double the battery life. (Compared to the KORG TM-50, in tuner mode with backlight off)
• Convenient memory backup function and auto power-off function
• Further improvements in ease of use, including a newly designed stand and battery compartment cover
• Available in black or white, two simple and timeless colors
$31.99 (US) Inventory #HL 00266433 UPC: 888680734114 Manufacturer Code: TM60BK Width: 3.25" Length: 6.25"
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.