Publisher: Hal Leonard
Format: Digital Book
Teaching young vocal students presents unique joys and challenges. This reference book explores the physical differences in children's sound production, a Five-Step System for child vocal technique, lesson structure in both solo and group settings, and more. Includes breathing exercises with accompanying photos, notated vocalizations, and evaluation forms to help track student progress. This guide to child vocal pedagogy should be a staple of any voice studio!
Hal Leonard Digital Books are cloud-based publications, which are streaming
and require internet access. Upon purchase, you will be provided with an access
code and a link to Hal Leonard's MyLibrary site, where you can view your digital
book along with supplemental audio or video where applicable.
- Fast loading desktop and mobile experience
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- New books being added regularly... check back often at https://www.halleonard.com/digitalbook/!
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.