Publisher: Hal Leonard
Format: Digital Book/Online Video
The Hal Leonard DJ Method is designed for anyone interested in learning how to successfully host recorded music for an audience at events, parties, clubs and beyond. This easy-to-use beginner's guide serves as an introduction to the gear, skills and must-know info required of today's DJ. It features many photos and diagrams, plus nearly two hours of video lessons with full demonstrations by author DJ Bizzon! Topics covered include: DJ equipment and setup • using turntables • using CDJs • using DJ controllers with Serato DJ • identifying song attributes • tempo and BPM • counting bars • scratching techniques • mastering song transitions • building a set • and more.
Hal Leonard Digital Books are cloud-based publications, which are streaming
and require internet access. Upon purchase, you will be provided with an access
code and a link to Hal Leonard's MyLibrary site, where you can view your digital
book along with supplemental audio or video where applicable.
- Fast loading desktop and mobile experience
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- New books being added regularly... check back often at https://www.halleonard.com/digitalbook/!
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.