This item is temporarily out of stock in the Hal Leonard warehouse, but may be available from your favorite local music store or online retailer.
Series: Presonus Hardware Manufacturer: PreSonus Format: General Merchandise
Ideal for producers and small bands who want to record audio from a wide range of sources, the Studio 1810c 192 kHz USB-C audio interface records up to 18 simultaneous inputs, including ADAT and S/PDIF, and features PreSonus® XMAX mic preamps, DC-coupled line outputs, and MIDI I/O. A complete, all-in-one recording package, the Studio 1810c offers control-room integration with included Studio One® Artist music production software and free UC Surface control software and is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 3.0 connections.
• Simultaneous I/O up to 18 inputs/8 outputs (8x6 at 192 kHz)
• 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX Class A mic preamps
• 2 mic/line inputs with XMAX Class A mic preamps
• 4 balanced 1/4″ TRS direct-to-ADC line inputs
• 8 channels of ADAT Optical input (4 channels at 96 kHz)
• 2 balanced 1/4″ TRS main outputs
• 4 balanced 1/4″ TRS line outputs for monitor mixing
• 2 stereo headphone outputs with the same mix or independent mixes
• MIDI In/Out
• Stereo S/PDIF digital I/O
• 1 USB-C 2.0 port
• UC Surface control software for Mac, Windows, iPad®, and Android™
• Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
• 18x6 onboard DSP monitor mixer
• Front-panel mute and level controls for main outputs
• True +48V phantom power for condenser microphones (global)
• 6 ladder-style 8-LED level meters (4 input, 2 main output)
$499.95 (US) Inventory #HL 00293762 UPC: 673454008023 Manufacturer Code: STUDIO1810C Width: 9.0" Length: 19.5"
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.