Series: Cloud Microphones Manufacturer: Cloud Microphones Format: General Merchandise
Cloudlifters are an essential tool for any audio scenario. Recording into a DAW interface, performing live on stage, producing a podcast, using long cable runs in the studio, miking soft sound sources and using noisy or low gain preamps are just a few of its many uses. With the CL-Zi, all you have to do is plug in, set the gain and turn the Vari Z knob to dial in your ideal tone. It has all of the clean gain & Vari-Z control of the Cloudlifter Z in an active DI for bass, guitar and keyboard players. Going direct just got a whole lot more fun! Features include:
• Variable Impedance Control – Use the Vari-Z function to shape and contour your tone, whether you are using a microphone on a cabinet or going direct with your bass, guitar, or keyboard.
• Variable High-Pass Filtering – Continuously variable high-pass filtering at -6dB per octave works in tandem with the variable impedance control for even greater tonal shaping.
• Variable Gain – Three settings yield up to +25dB of ultra-clean gain for XLR microphones and up to +15dB for 1/4″ inputs like bass, guitar and keyboards.
Combo Input – Compatible with 14″ Hi-Z instrument inputs and XLR Lo-Z microphones via the Neutrik Combo Input Connector.
• Premium Electronics – Patented Class A, discrete JFET circuitry and Hi-Z to Lo-Z premium CineMag instrument transformer for pristine sound.
• Made in the USA – Rugged, road-ready, and portable. Manufactured responsibly in the USA. Free lifetime limited warranty.
$449.00 (US) Inventory #HL 00294940 UPC: 040232481048 Manufacturer Code: CL-ZI Width: 4.25" Length: 6.75"
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.