Format: Single Speaker In Enclosure
In 1984, Hartke revolutionized bass amplification with the first all-aluminum cone driver which produced bass tone with broader dynamics than ever before. This led to the original Hartke XL Series Bass Cabinets. Now, to commemorate 35 years of the “Hartke Sound,” the new 410XL V2 Bass Cabinet will house Hartke, classic 4x10 all-aluminum speaker design inside a more durable, modern-looking cabinet enclosure that packs 400 watts of power handling.
The 410XL V2 features Hartke's classic all-aluminum speaker design to the note! Each proprietary XL low frequency driver features a high-quality aluminum cone with a large 1.5″ voice coil on a Kapton® former, impregnated fabric surrounds and a convex dust cover, all mounted in a heavy-duty steel frame. And just like in 1984, a smooth response with a clear, punchy attack forms the foundation of a remarkable tone that's perfect for any style of playing.
While delivering the same great “Hartke Sound” in spades, the 410XL V2 does offer a new look for a new generation of bass players. Its tuned dual-chamber, dual-ported cabinet constructed of solid 3/4″ plywood enclosure is no longer dressed in black carpet, but now features a textured vinyl covering that is much more modern-looking and durable. A black perforated steel grille adds to an already strong, sleek look, while reinforced corners and two inset carry handles scream “Road ready!”
• Description: 4 x 10″ bass cabinet
• Power Handling: 400W RMS
• 8 ohms
• LF drivers 10″ proprietary aluminum cones (100W each)
• Voice Coils: 1.5″ on Kapton® formers
• SPL: 96dB @ 1W/1M
•Frequency Response: 30Hz-5kHz
• Inputs: 2 x 1/4″ (wired in parallel)
• Cabinet Type: Tuned dual-chamber, dual-ported
• Cabinet Construction: Solid 3/4″ plywood, textured vinyl covering
• Grille: Black perforated steel
• Additional: 2 x inset handle, 8 x protective corners
• Weight: 79 lbs. (36 kg)
• Dimensions: 25″ (635mm) x 24.5″ (623mm) x 15″ (389mm)
Inventory #HL 00298833
Manufacturer Code: HCX410V2
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.