Hal Leonard distributes this item to the music trade. Please see your favorite music retailer to purchase!
The Powercab® 212 Plus active stereo guitar speaker system was specifically designed for use with professional modelers. If you are happy with your moderler's onboard cabinet models and just want to hear the sound of your presets amplified, simply connect your modeler to Powercab 212 Plus, select Flat (FRFR) mode, and play.
Switching to Speaker Modeling mode on the Powercab 212 Plus enables you to take advantage of 12 proprietary onboard speaker models – which are not the same as either cabinet models or impulse responses – for a more organic “amp-in-the-room” playing experience. Modeled speakers range from classics such as “Greenback” and “Blue Bell” o modern designs, and may be mixed or matched. Also, because Powercab 212 Plus is a stereo amp, ping-pong delays, expansive reverbs, spacious modulation effects, and even dual-amp setups will sound the way you intend them to be heard.
Additional features include a rugged-yet-lightweight plywood cabinet with flip-out kickstands, a 2-inch LCD, 128 user preset locations, XLR direct outputs, MIDI In/Out, AES/EBU and L6 LINK™ I/O, a multipurpose second input, and a USB audio interface. Third-party IRs may also be loaded and saved within presets.
• Choice of Flat (FRFR) or Speaker Modeling modes
• Choice of 12 onboard Speaker Models
• Impulse response (IR) loading
• Stereo Width control for extended stereo field
• 500-watt stereo amplifier (2 x 250 watts) delivers up to 131dB SPL
• Lightweight 12″ neodymium coaxial speakers with high-frequency compression drivers and robust 2″ voice coils
• 70Hz-20kHz neutral frequency response in Flat mode
• 128 Presets configurable for Flat, Speaker Modeling, or IR mode
• MIDI In/Out, AES/EBU I/O, L6 LINK, USB audio interface
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.