Format: Digital Book
This easy-to-understand book will get you playing right away and at your own pace, in the comfort of your home! Teach Yourself to Play Piano covers everything from the basics of hand position and good posture to playing melodies and songs. By the end of the book, you'll be able to play hands together, using a combination of whole, half, quarter and eighth notes and their respective rests. You will also be able to read a selection of notes from both the bass and treble clefs, and you will be able to play some simple chords in the left hand. Don't wait any longer – there's never been an easier way to teach yourself piano!
Hal Leonard Digital Books are cloud-based publications, which are streaming
and require internet access. Upon purchase, you will be provided with an access
code and a link to Hal Leonard's MyLibrary site, where you can view your digital
book along with supplemental audio or video where applicable.
- Fast loading desktop and mobile experience
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- New books being added regularly... check back often at https://www.halleonard.com/digitalbook/!
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.