Series: Morley Pedals Manufacturer: Morley Pedals Format: General Merchandise
A 20dB boost is functional in all three wah modes with this pedal. “Wah” is set for standard wah tone; “Whoa” is exaggerated wah tone with gritty vocal-like overtones; and with “Wah Lock” the foot treadle is bypassed so you can use the wah as tone filter. The notch knob dials in the wah frequency you want the pedal locked on. Buffer circuit prevents signal loss and maintains tone, and the pedal also features Morley's usual optical circuitry and switchless design.
• Switchless, optical wah with three wah modes: wah, whoa & wah lock
• 20dB boost is functional in all three wah modes
• Wah is set for standard wah tone; whoa is exaggerated wah tone with gritty vocal-like overtones
• In wah lock mode, use the wah as tone filter; notch knob dials in wah frequency
• Buffer circuit prevents signal loss and maintains tone
• 6.85″ long x 4.5″ wide x 2.75″ high
• Powers from one 9V battery or optional Morley adapter
• MQ2 custom inductor, dual LED indication, cold-rolled steel housing, quick clip battery door, glow-in-the-dark treadle grip/toe-end logo
• One-year warranty; lifetime warranty available with registration
$179.00 (US) Inventory #HL 00326388 UPC: 664101001443 Manufacturer Code: MTG3 Width: 5.0" Length: 8.0"
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.