This item is temporarily out of stock in the Hal Leonard warehouse, but may be available from your favorite local music store or online retailer.
Series: Michael Kelly Guitars Manufacturer: Michael Kelly Guitar Co. Format: Guitars
Sleek, comfortable and sonically versatile, the 63OP is the perfect guitar for the gigging musician. The Open Pore finish on this guitar provides a more natural feel. This finish will preserve the natural acoustic properties of this tonewood while still providing excellent protection. Put that with our trio of Rockfield® pickups found on all the 1963 models, complete with push/pull coil split on the tone knob for the humbucker, and you get a striking guitar with many tonal possibilities that is as much fun to play as it looks.
• Body: Sungkai
• Neck: Hard Maple
• Fretboard: Ebony
• Fretboard Radius: 10-inches
• Number of Frets: 22
• Inlays: Dots
• Headstock: 1960
• Scale Length: 25.5-inches
• Truss Rod Type: Dual Action
• Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
• Nut Width: 1-11/16-inches (43mm)
• Strings: D'Addario XL110 (.10-.46)
Electronics: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone (with push/pull coil split for humbucker)
• Neck Pickup: MK Fat Single Coil
• Middle Pickup: MK Classic Center Single Coil
• Bridge Pickup: MK Vintage Plus Humbucker
• Hardware Finish: Chrome
• Tuning Keys: Locking MK Diecast
• Bridge Type: MK Twin-Edge, 2 point floating tremolo
$579.99 (US) Inventory #HL 00347986 UPC: 809164025740 Manufacturer Code: MK63OTRERB Width: 16.0" Length: 42.25"
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.