Series: Apogee Manufacturer: Apogee Format: Audio Interface Unit
In 2007, the original Apogee Duet shattered expectations of what a home studio interface could be. Personal, professional and portable, Duet revolutionized indie recording and empowered artists and producers with legendary Apogee converters and preamps, and effortless ease of use. Duet 3 brings next-generation Apogee performance and features to a beautiful new design. With built-in hardware DSP, Duet 3 runs the Symphony ECS Channel Strip for zero-latency recording with FX. Tuned by Bob Clearmountain, the ECS Channel Strip includes presets custom crafted by the legendary mixer so you can dial in a pro recording sound instantly. Ideal for music creation, voice-over, streaming and gaming, use Duet 3 with your Mac, Windows or iPad Pro workstation via USB Type C connector. *Symphony ECS Channel Strip sold separately.
• Best-in-class Apogee conversion and mic preamps
• 2x4 USB Type C audio interface
• All-new low profile design with aluminum base and gorilla glass top and knob cover
• Input and output connections via breakout cable: 2x1/4″, 2x mic/line inputs, 2x1/4″ balanced outputs, 1/8″ headphone output
• Bus-powered / External power optional via USB Type C port
• Built-in hardware DSP FX featuring the Symphony ECS Channel Strip* tuned by Bob Clearmountain
• MacOS, Windows 10 compatible
• USB Type-C and Type-A cable included
• Travel case included
• *Symphony ECS Channel Strip Plugin sold separately
• MacOS: 10.14 Mojave or later (Apple silicon or Intel processor)
• PC: Windows 10 Anniversary update or later
$649.00 (US) Inventory #HL 00369166 UPC: 805676302768 Manufacturer Code: 3500-0111-0000 Width: 7.0" Length: 10.0" Run time: 0:03:00
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.