Series: Cordial Cables Manufacturer: Cordial Cables Format: General Merchandise
Peak series cables boast the same top-of-the-line performance and rugged reliability as the Select line, but with added “cool factors” such as unique jackets and Neutrik® silent connectors – just the thing to inspire the artist in you.
“These cables are extraordinary – every detail is perfect.”
– Sylvia Massy, award-winning engineer & producer for Tool, Johnny Cash, Red Hot Chili Peppers and others
Features of the Peak series include:
• 99.99% pure virgin oxygen-free copper core and shield for superior signal transmission
• High-density copper shield for optimum noise rejection
• Noise-eliminating core sleeve
• Ultra-low capacitance/low resistance
• Hand-soldered Neutrik connectors
• Retail pricing typically 30%-40% lower than other premium cable brands
• Exceptional linearity and frequency response
• Lifetime EZ-Swap Limited Warranty
The CXI PP-TWEED is a first-rate, bicolored instrument cable in classical design, matching retro style amps. Our bulk cables don't soil easily and can simply be cleaned just by using a wet cloth. The CXI PP-TWEED sounds really warm and balanced, guarantees a genuine, unimpaired and pure tube sound and comes with two NEUTRIK® NP2X connectors.
$69.99 (US) Inventory #HL 03719692 UPC: 840126947700 Manufacturer Code: CXI3PP-TWEED Width: 7.0" Length: 8.5"
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.