Publisher: Berklee Press
Thomas E. Rudolph,
Vincent A. Leonard, Jr.
Everything you want to know about music notation with Finale! Master Finale step-by-step with the most complete how-to guide available. Designed for both novice and experienced users, this is your detailed resource to fully understanding and applying all of Finale's remarkable capabilities.
Easy-to-follow instructions help you to: create publisher-quality music notation; learn to use the tools of Finale while writing your own music and arrangements; get started immediately with hundreds of professional templates, partially completed notation files, and libraries available on the companion website (www.FINALEBOOK.com); print transposed parts from scores automatically; write standard notation, guitar tablature, drum set parts, and more with this comprehensive hands-on tutorial.
Teachers can create warm-up and practice exercises; write their own compositions, arrangements and method books; and simplify parts for students.
The companion website, www.FINALEBOOK.COM, offers:
• Tutorial Files
• Samples of partially completed and finished music notation files for each of the hundreds of hands-on exercises in the book
• Libraries of articulations and dynamics
• Additional chapters
• Professional Templates: Choral, Concert Band, Jazz Ensemble, Marching Band, Orchestra, Single Line and Grand Staff, Pit and Show, and Sketch and Utilities templates including a Cue Sheet for radio and TV.
“This book excels at teaching Finale in an easy-to-understand, sequential manner. Rudolph and Leonard have loads of experience. Beginners and seasoned Finale users will benefit from what these two teach.”
– Tom Johnson, Finale Product Specialist, MakeMusic!, Inc.
Inventory #HL 50449638
- “This book excels at teaching Finale in an easy-to-understand, sequential manner. Rudolph and Leonard have loads of experience. Beginners and seasoned Finale users will benefit from what these two teach.” – Tom Johnson, Finale Product Specialist, MakeMusic!, Inc.
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.