Format: Digital Book
This book for both acoustic and electric guitarists is designed to be a handy guide to the two most important components of playing: chords and scales. More than just a reference, it will also help you understand how chords and scales are created, named and used, and how they are related to each other. Includes over 1,400 chord diagrams; major, minor, pentatonic, blues and diminished scales; and modes. Teaches how to understand intervals and build major, minor, augmented, diminished and extended chords.
Hal Leonard Digital Books are cloud-based publications, which are streaming
and require internet access. Upon purchase, you will be provided with an access
code and a link to Hal Leonard's MyLibrary site, where you can view your digital
book along with supplemental audio or video where applicable.
- Fast loading desktop and mobile experience
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- New books being added regularly... check back often at https://www.halleonard.com/digitalbook/!
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.