Format: Digital Book/Online Audio
The Hal Leonard Lap Steel Guitar Method is designed for anyone just learning to play the six-string lap steel guitar. This comprehensive and easy-to-use beginner's guide by country music veteran Johnie Helms includes many fun songs and hot licks to learn and play. The accompanying online audio contains 95 tracks of hot licks and cool songs for demonstration and play along. Topics include tunings, chords, scales, key positions, right- and left-hand techniques, vibrato, string pulls, slants, music reading, and much more!
Hal Leonard Digital Books are cloud-based publications, which are streaming
and require internet access. Upon purchase, you will be provided with an access
code and a link to Hal Leonard's MyLibrary site, where you can view your digital
book along with supplemental audio or video where applicable.
- Fast loading desktop and mobile experience
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- New books being added regularly... check back often at https://www.halleonard.com/digitalbook/!
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.