Series: Instructional Format: Softcover Author: Douglas Spaniol
New edition with spiral binding
For well over a century, students all over the world have learned to play the bassoon using Julius Weissenborn's Practical Bassoon Method. At long last, The New Weissenborn Method for Bassoon presents the complete 1887 publication in an updated, user-friendly version. With over 50 photographs, modern fingering charts, and in-depth instruction on performance basics, instrument care, and reeds, The New Weissenborn Method is a must-have for all bassoon students.
• Carefully researched and edited from the original 1887 edition
• All lessons and exercises re-engraved
• New notes, techniques and terminology introduced before each lesson
• Weissenborn's original sections on tenor clef and the “speaker” keys restored and expanded
• Original ornamentation chapter restored with added modern performance practices
• Supplementary scale exercises now include all major and minor keys
$32.99 (US) Inventory #HL 00842426 ISBN: 9781423484776 UPC: 884088417505 Width: 9.0" Length: 12.0" 180 pages
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.