MILWAUKEE - Hal Leonard Corporation is proud to present at NAMM the new Guitar Licks Goldmine series of five DVDs, each teaching 200 terrific licks that guitarists can incorporate into their own playing. Acoustic, Rock, Country, Blues and Jazz titles will be initially available.
Clocking in at nearly four hours, each Guitar Licks Goldmine DVD features walk-through explanations by professional guitarists and note-for-note, on-screen tablature for every lick. The demonstrations of each lick are performed both at regular speed, then slowed down for easier learning.
Jeff Schroedl, VP of Pop & Standard Publications for Hal Leonard, comments on the series, "Our new Goldmine DVDs provide really usable, thoughtful licks that guitarists can take and run with. The players are rock-solid, seasoned vets who offer a fresh perspective; they teach licks that they know work well in a variety of performance scenarios."
The DVDs are all jam-packed with authentic-sounding killer lead lines, phrases, and riffs:
- Covering everything from classic rock to modern metal, 200 Rock Licks is taught by axe masters Greg Harrison, Matthew Schroeder and Troy Stetina.
- From early to modern blues, 200 Blues Licks features John Heussenstamm, Johnny Moeller, Peter Roller and Bill Stone on screen.
- In 200 Country Licks, John Heussenstamm, Chad Johnson and Josh Tovar teach everything from classic country to country rock.
- 200 Jazz Licks contains tasty jazz lines, phrases and improvisational ideas incorporating everything from traditional to modern jazz, personally taught by John Heussenstamm, Don Linke, Paul Silbergleit, and Bill Stone.
- 200 Acoustic Licks features a variety of leads, fingerstyle phrases, and creative riffs from blues to bluegrass to rock and beyond, taught by Colin O'Brien, Peter Roller, Matthew Schroeder, and Ben Woolman.