Format: Digital Book/Online Audio
Piano for Teens is a fun, easy course designed for young adults who want to learn how to play the piano or keyboard faster than ever before. Popular songs like “All of Me,” “Hallelujah,” “Hello,” “Roar,” “Shake It Off,” “We Will Rock You” and classical favorites like Beethoven's “Für Elise” all include clear instruction allowing students to progress and play each new song with confidence. The clean, simple page layouts ensure that new concepts are clearly presented. Songs progress in a logical sequence so students can learn valuable musical skills while playing music they want to learn.
Hal Leonard Digital Books are cloud-based publications, which are streaming
and require internet access. Upon purchase, you will be provided with an access
code and a link to Hal Leonard's MyLibrary site, where you can view your digital
book along with supplemental audio or video where applicable.
- Fast loading desktop and mobile experience
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- New books being added regularly... check back often at https://www.halleonard.com/digitalbook/!
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.