Ensemble Concepts, the highly acclaimed ensemble method by Eddie Green, John Benzer and David Bertman, is designed to help intermediate to advanced level ensembles acquire solid performance skills while also developing overall musicianship. Every aspect of ensemble development is introduced individually, in developmental order, then combined for more advanced practice. The exercises fit easily into your warm-up routine, saving you precious rehearsal time.
Essential Musicianship for Band is the perfect tool to assist your ensemble in developing the skills needed to read, rehearse, and perform band repertoire with precision and artistry. Using proven methods for superior sound production and ensemble technique, your students will transform printed notes into a meaningful musical experience. Fits easily into the traditional concert band setting.
Other volumes in the Essential Musicianship series:
• Ensemble Concepts – Fundamental Level (1st and 2nd year students)
• Ensemble Concepts – Intermediate Level (2nd and 3rd year students)
• Masterwork Studies – This first-of-its-kind textbook for high school band focuses on six landmark compositions for symphonic band.* Two CD-ROMs are included, featuring:
1. Exemplary recordings of each work, performed by some of the world's finest ensembles
2. Practice loops on the more difficult passages for each instrument, along with tempo adjustment software, on-screen assessment, and a built-in metronome
3. Scale, arpeggio, and articulation studies in all keys
*Score and parts not included
$34.99 (US) Inventory #HL 00960059 ISBN: 9780634088360 UPC: 073999720457 Width: 9.0" Length: 12.0" 240 pages
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.