Revolutionizing How Kids Are Learning Music!
Authored by Little Kids Rock, established leaders in the field of modern band education, and published by Hal Leonard, these books provide guided lesson plans for anyone teaching modern band. For the first time, the Modern Band Method provides teachers the opportunity to teach students these instruments in an ensemble setting or individually.
• Audio tracks with PLAYBACK+, a multi-functional audio player that allows players to slow down audio without changing pitch, set loop points, change keys, and pan left or right
• Video lessons
• Popular songs from yesterday and today including "Back in Black," "Can't Stop the Feeling!", "Evil Ways," "Halo," "Imagine," "Kick, Push," "Stir It Up," "Umbrella," "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)," "Wild Thing," and many more!
• Lessons about technique, reading music, composing a song, writing lyrics, soloing, improvising, and more
• Instrument-specific topics
• Full band versions of popular songs so students can play together as a band