Series: Tycoon Manufacturer: Tycoon Percussion Format: General Merchandise
• This bell is traditionally attached to the side of the Djun Djun drum by sliding one half of the bell through the lacing of the drum
• Forged from heavy duty iron for a robust, metallic sound
• The clamp adds new options for mounting and playing the djun-djun bell
• Use the clamp to attach the bell to a rack mount when playing djun-djuns in a vertical, upright position
• Wingnut and bolt assembly can be removed to insert the bell through the ropes when playing djun-djuns in a horizontal, sideways position
• The clamp can also be used to include the djun-djun bells in any percussion or drum kit set-up, using a rack mount
• Available in three sizes: Kenkeni (small), Sangban (medium), Dundunba (Large)
• Played with an iron striker (included)
• An excellent addition to any drum circle or traditional African drumming set-up!
$39.00 (US) Inventory #HL 00129130 UPC: 888680014643 Manufacturer Code: TDD-BLKEN10 Width: 8.25" Length: 4.75"
In accordance with California labeling requirements:
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.