Hal Leonard distributes this item to the music trade. Please see your favorite music retailer to purchase!
Capture pristine, high-resolution audio through premium mic preamps and monitor your sessions in up to 7.1 surround with the all-in-one Pro Tools®¦HD Omni interface. Designed to completely integrate with Avid® Pro Tools¦HD, HD OMNI is an ideal choice for individual musicians, composers, post-production studios, and anyone else who demands top sound quality and the convenience of an all-in-one interface. Experience best-in-class A/D and D/A conversion, mic preamps, the lowest possible latency, and a full monitoring section–all in one compact interface.
• Pristine audio clarity and ultra low latency through state-of-the-art A/D
• High-quality, low-noise analog I/O: 2 premium, digitally controlled mic/DI preamps, 4 line inputs, and 8 line outputs, with true analog gain
• Versatile digital I/O, with sample rate conversion: 8 channels of ADAT I/O (supports S/MUX II and IV), 2x8 channels of AES/EBU I/O, and 2 channels of S/PDIF I/O
• Supports 4x8 analog audio streams, or 8x8 including digital
• Route audio independently from Pro Tools with the 14-input persistent monitor mixer
• Completely integrates with Pro Tools¦HD for full routing, mixing, and monitoring control
• Track hotter signals and smooth out sounds with Curv, a new built-in soft-knee limiter
• Hear your mixes in however many channels you need, from stereo to 7.1 surround
• Improve communication while tracking with dedicated cue path
• Keep things in sync with dedicated Word Clock and Loop Sync I/O
• Compact 1U rack-mountable chassis
• Connects to Pro Tools¦HD through a DigiLink Mini connection (cable and adaptor included)
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.