Hal Leonard distributes this item to the music trade. Please see your favorite music retailer to purchase!
MIDI guitar made simple! Plug in guitar, connect MIDI device, PLAY! The G2M is a simple-to-use, highly effective, guitar-to-MIDI converter. It is “universal” because it doesn't need a special pick-up mounted on your guitar, but instead simply connects to your guitar like any other effects pedal or tuner. Designed to give accurate triggering, with very low-latency, it is a true plug-and-play solution for monophonic MIDI guitar. It can be used to sequence bass lines and guitar solos and add an edge to your live performances – it opens up many creative possibilities.
• Any electric guitar/bass can be used as a solo MIDI guitar/bass
• No instrument modifications or special pickups required
• Robust note detection – minimizes wrong notes
• Fast, accurate pitch-bend determination, or chromatic mode
• Very low latency & very fast tracking
• Built-in precision tuner for standard guitar/bass tuning
• Battery-powered with long battery life
• Compact, lightweight and portable.
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.