Format: Digital Book
Recording music can be a daunting task, especially in the present day with its ever-changing technologies and environments. This one-of-a-kind collection of modern, easy-to-understand techniques for recording music in a variety of settings provides tools and information that set you well on your way to capturing high-quality sounds on par with those recorded by seasoned professionals. Veteran producer, engineer and author Bill Gibson succinctly presents a wide variety of subjects, including: preproduction • room environments • interfaces • microphone types and techniques • recording drums, guitar, bass, piano, vocals and electronic instruments • studio recording effects • and more.
Hal Leonard Digital Books are cloud-based publications, which are streaming
and require internet access. Upon purchase, you will be provided with an access
code and a link to Hal Leonard's MyLibrary site, where you can view your digital
book along with supplemental audio or video where applicable.
- Fast loading desktop and mobile experience
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- New books being added regularly... check back often at https://www.halleonard.com/digitalbook/!
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.