Series: Apogee Manufacturer: Apogee Format: General Merchandise
Symphony I/O Mk II is a multi-channel audio interface featuring Apogee's flagship AD/DA conversion, modular, configurable I/O (up to 32 inputs and outputs), intuitive touchscreen display and optional world-class microphone preamps. Designed to deliver professional sound quality for audio recording, mixing and mastering, Symphony I/O Mk II is the ultimate music production centerpiece for any modern studio. And now, with the Symphony I/O Mk II Dante option card and a simple ethernet cable, Symphony I/O Mk II can be easily connected and shared across post production, broadcast, live sound or recording studio networks, unleashing legendary sound quality on the world's most popular audio-over-IP solution. The Symphony I/O Mk II Dante option card also includes Pro Tools connectivity for integration of Pro Tools¦HD systems into a Dante network environment. No other Dante-enabled audio interface offers this level of quality, flexibility and modularity.
• Ultimate Sound Quality – Apogee's Flagship AD/DA conversion and optional mic preamps I/O Flexibility – up to 32 channels of analog inputs and outputs per unit with optional 8 mic preamp module
• Pro Tools HD Peripheral Port – Up to 32 bidirectional channels up to 192kHz. Route Symphony I/O module inputs or Dante Rx to Pro Tools inputs by blocks of 8 channels. Pro Tools HD outputs are routed to Dante Tx and I/O module outputs
• Interoperable networking technology – Works seamlessly with any other Dante-powered device
• Up to 32 bidirectional channels at 96kHz – 16 bi-directional channels at 192kHz
• Apogee Network Control software – Remote control of Symphony I/O settings, including mic pre (if installed), calibration and monitor controls
$10,295.00 (US) Inventory #HL 00295960 UPC: 805676302256 Manufacturer Code: SYM232X32S2D Width: 18.25" Length: 23.0"
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.