Series: Morley Pedals Manufacturer: Morley Pedals Format: General Merchandise
Behold the mighty Power Fuzz Wah, one of the great Morley classics. The 20/20 version not only comes in a Pedalboard friendly size, but now has our acclaimed Switchless Activation. It offers our widest frequency sweep and when combined with its Fuzz circuit delivers monstrous Fuzz Wah tone that will send other Wah pedals into hiding. Features include:
• One of the great Morley classics; Fuzz and Wah packed into one pedal
• Vintage Fuzz mode emulates that old-school ripped speaker sound that the original MPSA12 Transistors achieved; Modern Fuzz mode is tighter and more Guitar Distortion like
• Switchless Wah activation, simply step on to activate and step off to bypass
• Our acclaimed Optical circuitry that won't wear down or get scratchy over time
• New 20/20 Buffer circuit that prevents signal loss and maintains tone
• 6.85″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″ (L x W x H)
• Powered by one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter; Compatible with most 9V adapters
• Silent Switching, won't “pop” or bleed into audio signal when Fuzz and Fuzz type are engaged
• MQ2 custom Inductor, LED indication, cold-rolled steel housing, quick clip battery door, glow-in-the-dark treadle grip/toe-end logo
• One-year warranty; Lifetime Warranty available with registration
$179.00 (US) Inventory #HL 00337229 UPC: 664101001467 Manufacturer Code: MTPFW Width: 5.0" Length: 8.0"
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.