Hal Leonard distributes this item to the music trade. Please see your favorite music retailer to purchase!
Symphony Desktop for Mac and Windows packs the legendary sound quality of Apogee's rack-mount Symphony I/O Mk II into an elegant and inspiring 10x14 audio interface that sits on your desk and fits in your bag. With Symphony Desktop, musicians and producers are empowered to record, overdub and mix with the music industry's most respected AD/DA converters and mic preamps.
By combining superior performance, with new features like mic preamp emulation, the Apogee Channel FX plugin and ultra low latency recording with hardware DSP and Apogee native FX plugins, Symphony Desktop will amplify your creativity in your studio or on the go and give your recordings the Apogee sound quality Advantage.
• 10 IN x 14 OUT simultaneous channels of audio
• Cutting edge components and circuit design deliver detailed and pristine sound quality
• A/D & D/A Resolution up to 24bit/192kHz
• 2 Advanced Stepped Gain mic preamps with up to 75dB of gain and variable impedance
• 1 Instrument input with variable impedance
• Built In DSP: FPGA processing of Apogee FX Rack plugins
• Flexible, zero latency plugin workflows: Print, Monitor and DualPath Link
• Apogee Alloy Mic Preamp emulation
• Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4″ combo (mic/line), 1 x 1/4″ (Hi-Z)
• Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ (monitor)
• 2 Assignable Headphone Outputs: 1 x 1/4″, 1 x 1/8″
• Digital I/O: 2 x Optical Toslink (ADAT,S/PDIF)
• Computer Connectivity: USB over Type C Connector
• Software Control: Symphony Desktop Control application
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.