Series: Cre8audio Manufacturer: Cre8audio Format: Electronic
Do you like analog waveforms? Capt'n Big-O is for people who like (or want to like) big massive analog sounds. 100% analog components, no oscillator on a chip here. The Capt'n was designed in partnership with the very serious folks at Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers. It includes Pittsburgh's famous wave folders, a new drive circuit, and it crams as much big analog waviness as possible in a voltage-controlled oscillator module.
• 100% analog, original design (not an oscillator on a chip)
• Waveforms (sine, triangle, saw, and square)
• Wave folder/waveshaper – routed by default to sine but patchable to any waveform or external source
• Drive circuit – essentially a 75x overdriven VCA (5V output)
• Linear and exponential frequency modulation (FM)
• Hard sync
• Pulsewidth modulation
• 120mA power draw when running +12V rail
• 108mA power draw when running -12V rail
• Frequency range of oscillator: full range - LFO through audible spectrum
• Input voltage range of oscillator = -10V to +10V
$149.99 (US) Inventory #HL 00370856 UPC: 196288017721 Manufacturer Code: BIG-O Width: 4.5" Length: 7.5" Run time: 0:04:20
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.