Series: Advanced Band Method Publisher: Rubank Publications Editors: H. Voxman, Wm. Gower
An outlined course of study designed to follow the elementary and intermediate levels of any instructional method, the Rubank Advanced Methods are considered to be one of the gold standards of advanced instrumental study. The specially designed units provide a a complete pedagogy:
• Scales and Arpeggios All of the major and minor keys are covered in the complete two-book course
• Melodic Interpretation Including 20+ contest level duets in each book
• Solo Preparation Six contest level solos included
• Articulation Studies Specialized for each instrument
• Exercises in Fingering (woodwinds), Flexibility (brass) and Sticking (percussion)
• Ornamentation All types are introduced
Generations of musicians have been taught with Rubank methods – join the tradition!
$9.99 (US) Inventory #HL 04470410 ISBN: 9781423444367 UPC: 073999704105 Publisher Code: RUBL92 Width: 9.0" Length: 12.0" 72 pages
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Series: Advanced Band Method