This top-rated collection of solo literature from the celebrated Rubank catalog is known by teachers and students everywhere. Each edition offers a superb variety of solos customized for that instrument. Most state solo/ensemble contest lists include several solos from this collection. In addition to the solo book, this item includes online access to:
• Full-performance and accompaniment-only audio tracks
• PDF piano accompaniment - download and print only what you need
• PLAYBACK+ A multi-function audio player that allows you to adjust tempo without changing pitch, change keys, and create practice loops - available exclusively from Hal Leonard. Online audio/media is accessed at halleonard.com/mylibrary
Contents: Allerseelen (R. Strauss) • Ballade (Ostransky) • Farewell Serenade (Herfurth) • La Chasse (Koepke) • Le Cor (The Horn) (Flégier) • Mélodie (Lenom) • Nocturne from A Midsummer Night's Dream (Mendelssohn) • Prelude from Act III of Hérodiade (Massenet) • Rêverie, Op. 24 (Glazunov) • Romance, Op. 36 (Saint-Saëns) • Romanza and Rondo from Concerto No. 4, K. 495 (Mozart) • Scherzo (Shelukov) • Two Outdoor Scenes (Ostransky) • Vocalise (Rachmaninoff).
• Solo Book only (HL04471770)
• Piano Accompaniment Book (HL04471780)
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Series: Rubank Book/Audio Products