This top-rated collection of solo literature from the celebrated Rubank catalog is known by teachers and students everywhere. Each book offers a superb variety of solos customized for that instrument, and most state solo/ensemble contest lists include several solos from this collection. In addition to the solo book, this item includes online access to:
• Full-performance and accompaniment-only audio tracks
• PDF piano accompaniment - download and print only what you need
• PLAYBACK+ A multi-function audio player that allows you to adjust tempo without changing pitch, change keys, and create practice loops - available exclusively from Hal Leonard. Online audio/media is accessed at halleonard.com/mylibrary
Contents: Allegro Vivace from Concerto for Trombone (Rimsky-Korsakov) • Après un Rêve (After a Dream) (Faure) • Canzonetta (Mozart) • Concerto in F Minor (Lauga) • Concerto Miniature (Ostransky) • Crépuscule (Twilight) (Faure) • Love Thoughts (Pryor) • Morceau de Concours (Missa) • Prelude and Fanfaronade (Koepke) • Sarabande and Vivace (Handel) • Solo de Concert (Dubois) • Thème de Concours (Clérisse) • Two Spanish Dances (Ostransky) • Valse Sentimentale (Tchaikovsky).
• Solo Book only (HL04471790)
• Piano Accompaniment Book (HL04471800)
Looking for one specific arrangement? Individual selections from this title are available for download at Sheet Music Direct.
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Series: Rubank Book/Audio Products