Series: Rubank Book/Audio Products Format: Softcover Media Online Editor: H. Voxman
This top-rated collection of solo literature from the celebrated Rubank catalog is known by teachers and students everywhere. Each book offers a superb variety of solos customized for that instrument, and most state solo/ensemble contest lists include several solos from this collection. In addition to the solo book, this item includes online access to:
• Full-performance and accompaniment-only audio tracks
• PDF piano accompaniment - download and print only what you need
• PLAYBACK+ A multi-function audio player that allows you to adjust tempo without changing pitch, change keys, and create practice loops - available exclusively from Hal Leonard. Online audio/media is accessed at halleonard.com/mylibrary
Contents: Allegro Vivace from Concerto for Trombone (Rimsky-Korsakov) • Après un Rêve (After a Dream) (Faure) • Canzonetta (Mozart) • Concerto in F Minor (Lauga) • Concerto Miniature (Ostransky) • Crépuscule (Twilight) (Faure) • Love Thoughts (Pryor) • Morceau de Concours (Missa) • Prelude and Fanfaronade (Koepke) • Sarabande and Vivace (Handel) • Solo de Concert (Dubois) • Thème de Concours (Clérisse) • Two Spanish Dances (Ostransky) • Valse Sentimentale (Tchaikovsky).
• Solo Book only (HL04471790)
• Piano Accompaniment Book (HL04471800)
Looking for one specific arrangement? Individual selections from this title are available for download at Sheet Music Direct.
$16.99 (US) Inventory #HL 04002522 ISBN: 9781423477242 UPC: 884088111175 Width: 9.0" Length: 12.0" 24 pages
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Series: Rubank Book/Audio Products